Discuss how we can hasten progress towards enlarging representation. There are two primary components to this: 1) educating others in order to gain the necessary public support; and, 2) ensuring implementation via a constitutional amendment or other legal means.
Forum rules
This forum is only for discussion related to achieving the vision of a much larger House. All other discussion will be moved or deleted. No incivility or partisan advocacy allowed.
earivenburg
First Name: Austin
Stance: Pro-Enlargement

New Year's Resolution: Help fix American politics

Post by earivenburg »

My resolution for 2017 is to be more politically active. I'm appalled that the incoming president lost the popular vote by over 2 million, and it is time to implement Article the First, like the Founding Father's intended, and fix the structure of Congress, which will also fix the Electoral College. I discovered the history of Article the First in 2013 during the government shutdown fiasco, and am convinced that the biggest problem in American politics is that Congress is not structured the way the Founders intended. I'd appreciate any suggestions or information on how to be part of fixing this.

Is there any relationship between this forum and http://www.a1hr.org/?